View Profile
 

programming, design and blahblah

20050726

Google search treeview in My I.E. v0.0.49


MyIE has an integrated google search which returns the results in a treeview. I found it useful myself and planning on creating a standalone control for that. but first I'd really appreciate if someone could try the control out and give me feedback.

Update (July 27, 1am): I found out that Google returns two different types (could be more) of search results. Now version 0.0.50 handles both types.

2 Comments:

Blogger royassaly said...

Just downloaded the latest version. The tree view doesn't work for me when I google search. Are you sure you put the control in the latest version? I'm using 0.0.49

11:28 PM  
Blogger .e said...

It didn't work when I tried it at home either. Turns out Google returns a different type of links depending on which of their servers you happen to be redirected to.

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home