View Profile
 

programming, design and blahblah

20050621

My computer crashed again

My computer at work went BSOD this afternoon. It appeared to be some sort of harddisk failure. Maybe it got sick of running the same xslt over and over again on 4MB worth of XML at each shot. I powered it down for a couple of minutes, and it blessed me once more with something other than just blue and white. Since I lost all my running programs and opened folders and unsaved code, I thought I'd come here to refresh my blog and upload the latest of MyIE which, to my knowledge, nobody uses but me. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger royassaly said...

I've downloaded it and used it myself :-) It's just that I'm now used to Firefox.

5:04 PM  
Blogger .e said...

No FF users in their right mind would use MyIE, haha. It's really only for IE fanatics. ;)

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home