View Profile
 

programming, design and blahblah

20041110

Let's play lunch time poker!

DocNsanE introduced to me a library called cards.dll which came with Windows for card games like solitaire and hearts. before I knew it I spent half the night up building a network-enabled poker game client. it has no game logic, only cards and chips handling capability. it took longer than I thought it would (more than 30 minutes), but I had fun making it.

... now I just need to find some lunch time poker buddies.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah so THIS is what you wanted to show me!!! Does it work through firewalls?

1:11 PM  
Blogger .e said...

I don't think it can work through firewalls. I think I also need to test it on NT and 95 and custom Windows installations. Please report any bugs in this thread.

1:56 PM  
Blogger .e said...

I meant report bugs in the download thread.

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home